Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of hook ups do you have?

All of the sites have 50 amp. electric service and water hookup. 17 sites also have sewer hooks. All hook-ups are free of charge.

Do you sell fishing licenses?

Yes. We can sell any type of license, stamp, or park pass that the Wisconsin DNR offers.

Do you take credit or debit cards?

No, but we do accept travelers checks, regular paper checks (out of state also) and of course, cash.

Can we put up an additional tent (camper) on our campsite?

Your dependent (living at home, under the age of 21, unmarried, without children of their own) children can set up tents on the same campsite without any extra charge. If there are more than 4 adults and 3 vehicles on the campsite a second campsite would have to be paid for.

We prefer that campsites are not doubled if at all possible. This is to reduce wear and tear on the grounds and so as to not crowd the neighbors